We help you successfully
accelerate sustainable business strategies by offering expertise in five main areas: Environmental Management, Industrial Hygiene & Occupational Health, Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Materials Testing & Inspection, and Environmental Health & Safety Training.
Across all our solutions one constant remains: to provide you with the fastest, safest and most cost-effective options. After all, we’re all about finding answers that you find compelling. And frankly, that’s what we do best.
Cardno ATC helps you:
- Assess and Test to determine if conditions are right for your commercial property
- Identify those activities that may harm people inside or outside your environment
- Assess the impact of regulatory and non-regulatory exposure
- Consult to ensure that projects are documented and electronically reported to meet your business, regulatory and sustainability goals
- Test and analyze materials to determine if they meet construction specifications and regulatory requirements
- Address the LEED™ standards and certification program for existing building, new construction and major renovation issues from pre-design through construction and LEED™ certification.
- Train your people to address Health & Safety conditions
- Investigate, identify and analyze conditions that may prevent owners/buyers/lenders from achieving their goals.